Ballot Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
Event: the live performance by the Artist on 11th November 2017 at Trafalgar Square, London
Entry Criteria: The ballot is open for fans only who are EU residents and possess a valid credit/debit card issued in their name. Please note age restrictions for this Event may apply as well as the Promoter’s own terms and conditions for entry to the Event.
To enter, submit your registration between the Start Date and the End Date.
Start Date: Midday GMT 06/11/2017
End Date: 22:00 GMT 07/11/2017
Notification Date: 08/11/2017
Redemption Period: Midday GMT 08/11/2017 – Midday GMT 09/11/17
1. The ballot is only open to customers people aged 18 and over (at time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Ticketmaster (including its group companies) and/or the promoter of the Event (Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited) are not eligible to enter.
2. To enter, submit your registration between the Start Date and the End Date.
3. Strict limit of 2 tickets per person applies.
4. By entering into this ticket ballot, you consent to Ticketmaster sharing your contact information with the promoter of the Event, the Artists’ record label, the Artists’ management and the Event sponsors (collectively known as our Event Partners).
6. You will also receive marketing communications from our Event Partners with general information or offers regarding their goods and services such as discounts, exclusive offers and/or special event information.
7. If you wish to unsubscribe from any communications sent by our Event Partners, please use the unsubscribe link in their communications or contact them directly to request that your details be removed.
8. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, and incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
9. Entry to the ballot does not guarantee that you will be allocated tickets.
10. You can register for the ballot once only. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
11. Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria. Entries to the ballot will only be accepted from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive. The ballot entries will be split geographically by London postcode and non-London postcode. 70% of the winner(s) will be selected from the entrants with London postcodes and 30% will be selected from entrants with non-London postcodes. From the pool of London postcodes and non-London postcodes, the winners will be selected at random on the Notification Date and will be sent an email notification with unique presale passcode to acquire tickets. Unsuccessful applicants will also receive a notification. All notification emails will be sent on the Notification Date. It is a responsibility of the entrants to check their emails on the Notification Date and to notify Ticketmaster of any change of their contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The winner(s) of the ballot will be selected at random from all valid entries. Such selection is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
12. Successful applicants are required to redeem their code and acquire tickets during the Redemption Period. Any winner who does not redeem his/her code and acquire tickets by the end of the Redemption Period will forfeit all rights to receive these tickets.
13. All tickets and passcodes are non-transferable. Only the named winner, to whom the passcode has been issued, is eligible to acquire tickets using the passcode and a credit/debit card in their name. The passcode is only valid for one acquisition.
14. If you apply for two tickets, you (the ticket applicant) must be attending the Event with your guest. You (the ticket applicant) will have your ID checked on entry and if the name on your ticket does not match your ID, neither you nor your guest will be allowed entry. Bank cards and photo ID (driving licence, passport or student card) will be accepted as valid ID when cross-checking tickets. Once you have entered the Event, there will be no readmission.
15. Entry to the ballot implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. All ticket acquisitions are subject to Ticketmaster’s standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will prevail.
17. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Ticketmaster of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. If you require special requirements due to disability, please note that such arrangements are subject to a venue’s limitations and/or restrictions and the venue may not always be able to accommodate your needs.
19. Ticketmaster reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the ballot at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
20. Ticketmaster shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the ballot. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Ticketmaster’s negligence.
21. The ballot is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.